Let’s get straight to it.
- Good Hair Clippers. Ideally a wireless rechargeable set. If you are traveling for extended periods, you may be hard pressed to find a barber you trust with your hair. Especially if you are in Asia or Europe. At least you will be able to keep yourself lined up and presentable.
- Moisturizer. You can find lotions and skin care products everywhere but maybe not the brands you prefer. Don’t overlook this.
- Running Shoes/Trainers. Walking new cities is a great way to explore and get exercise. You don’t want to be in leather dress shoes all day.
- Resistance Bands. These are excellent for home workouts. They’re light, easy to pack and you can do a variety of exercises with them.
- A Crisp White Dress Shirt. This is the ultimate garment. With jeans you look casual but well dressed enough to go out; with slacks and dress shoes you’re ready for anything. Plus the contrast of dark skin, white shirt is a certified win.
- Dopp Kit. Keep this filled with the standards: Nail clippers, tweezers, condoms, bug repellant, and basic first aid(bandages, ibuprofen, etc).
- Peppermint Essential Oil. This is a very useful item. Rub a few drops on your fingertips then massage your temples to relieve headaches. Mix 8-10 drops with water in a shot glass for a mouthwash. You can also blend with lotions or other oils to make a muscle relief cream. Don’t sleep on this one.
- Business Cards. Yes people are more casual and give out their social media info in conversation. Business cards are still a smooth way to make a great impression. Cards give someone your preferred way of contact. Your other info remains private.